BAMA FURNITURE WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICIES (678425 ALBERTA LIMITED)
If you receive damaged or defective product, please contact us within a few days of delivery and we would be happy to service it for you.
Out of town service
If a 678425 Alberta Limited technician does not service your area, an authorized service technician in your area will be arranged to inspect the goods. Out of town customers who have received the goods via a contracted carrier or that have been picked up are responsible for shipping costs back to the nearest location.
Limited Warranty Information
Frame used in upholstered and leather furniture
- 1 year from date of purchase limited warranty
- What the frame warranty covers: Customary labour rates to repair the defective parts.
- 1 year from date of purchase limited warranty
- What spring warranty covers: Customary labour rates to repair the defective parts. (Leather and upholstered furniture only)
- 1 year from date of purchase limited warranty.
- What recliner mechanism warranty covers: Customary labour rates to repair the defective mechanism in upholstered/leather furniture only.
- 1 year from the date of purchase limited warranty.
- What the sleeper mechanism warranty covers: Customary labour rates to repair or replace defective sleeper mechanism in upholstered and leather furniture only.
- 1 year from the date of purchase limited warranty.
- What the cushioning warranty covers: Customary labour rates to repair or replace defective cushion core or fibre fill in upholstered or leather furniture only.
Not Covered By Cushioning Warranty
All seat cushion cores will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This shall be considered normal wear and shall not be considered a loss of resiliency or a material manufacturing defect.
- 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase limited warranty.
- What the warranty covers: The manufacturer will repair/replace the defective mattress within 1 year of the date of purchase, with a mattress/mattress set of equal value of initial purchase, from the same manufacturer. Defective mattress must be wrapped by the consumer in factory wrap that we will provide, and sealed. Bama Furniture will not accept any mattress without the pc being completely sealed. The manufacturer does not cover any warranty in regards to a mattress/mattress set that is not defective as laid out in each manufacturer warranty. This warranty is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
- 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
- What the leather warranty covers: 1. Leather to be free from these following defects: Seam separation and cracking. 2. reasonable and customary labour rates to repair or replace defective parts. (as laid out above) This warranty does not cover: 1. Variations in shade and tone 2. Nicks 3. Scratches 4. Wrinkles
- The Manufacturer will not guarantee parts sent by manufacturer will match exactly to the product purchased.
- 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase.
- What the fabric warranty covers: 1. All upholstered fabrics against seam separation, fraying. 2. Reasonable and customary labour rates to repair or replace defective parts (as laid out above)
- This warranty does not cover tears, flattening of nap, pilling, fading, or shrinkage and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident. This warranty also does not cover protective finishes, velvets, velvet types, and Orlon, since by their very nature these fabrics are of soft texture and will crush, shade and mark more readily then most fabrics; these are in no way to be considered a defect.
- The Manufacturer will not guarantee parts sent by the manufacturer will match exactly to product purchased.
Finishes and all other furniture product
- 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase of all finishes and other parts, components and other furniture products not specifically included in the above limited warranties, including but not limited to dining room tables, chairs, occasional tables, beds, dressers, marble tops, granite tops, desks, curio cabinets, china cabinets, buffets, entertainment centers, lamps, electrical components, recliner pull cords and handles incorporated into any furniture product, are warranted by the manufacturer to you, the original purchaser for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from material manufacturing defects. Customary labour rates to repair or replace defective parts only.
- Bama Furniture will not guarantee parts sent by manufacturer will match exactly to product purchased.
Limitations and Exceptions
- Under these limited warranties, the sole liability of the manufacturer is limited to the repair or at its option, replacements THE MANUFACTURER will pay, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labour rates to repair or replace the defective parts.
- These limited warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These limited warranties do not apply to any merchandise purchased AS-IS. All warranties whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from miss uses, abuse, delivery or transportation damage, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care. Warranty is null and void if furniture has been moved from original point of delivery to consumer. All warranties must be accompanied by the original bill of sale as well as serial number or factory information bar code required to order any replacement parts. Warranty is void without serial number. Warranty is void without original bill of sale.
- Warranty does not cover transportation of any kind. Warranty does not cover improper assembly by consumer. All warranties are the manufacturers warranties. 678425 AB LTD/ Bama Furniture reserves the right to refer the customer to the manufacturer for all/any warranties.
- Bama Furniture at 9917-100ave Grande Prairie AB is the only location where warranty is completed. All products are consumers responsibility and obligation to return to Bama Furniture for any repairs. No Exceptions. Caution: All Furniture must be returned to Bama Furniture 9917-100ave Grande Prairie, AB for all warranty repairs/replacements.
These limited warranties do not cover damages or defects caused by use of chemical treatments or protective coatings on the finishes, leather or upholstered fabric and any such chemical treatments or protective coatings voids all warranties.
Leather, Upholstered fabric and Finishes
The limited warranties on "leather" "upholstered fabric" and finishes and other furniture products" do not cover i) damages resulting from excessive soiling, improper or unapproved cleaning methods. ii) Fading or other damages resulting from exposure to sunlight. iii) Damages resulting from household humidity. iv) Damages resulting from any liquid, including but not limited to alcohol and water. CAUTION: Any use of improper or unapproved cleaning methods voids all warranties.
Modifications to products
Any modifications or alterations will void all warranties.
Whirlpool Canada customer service can be reached at 1-800-807-6777 for all customer care requirements for all brands Bama Furniture sells including Maytag, KitchenAid, Whirlpool and Amana. Warranty claims must go through Whirlpool Canada and are the sole responsibility of Whirlpool Canada.
- No other express warranty has been made or will be made on behalf of Bama Furniture/678425AB LTD with respect to the furniture and its parts, or the operation, repair, or replacement of the furniture and its parts. Furthermore, no representative of Bama furniture is authorized to make any changes or modifications to these limited warranties.
- In no event shall Bama Furniture/678425AB LTD be responsible for consequential or incidental damages, such as loss of use, inconvenience, loss or damage of personal property, whether indirect or direct, and whether arising in contract or tort. In no event shall Bama Furniture/678425AB LTD responsibility exceeds the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
Remedy and claim procedure
- Under these limited warranties, the manufacturer's exclusive obligation during this applicable warranty period is to repair or replace, at its option, any part or parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of the manufacturer to contain a material manufacturing defect. The manufacturer will pay within one year from original purchase date by the original retail purchaser, reasonable, and customary labour rates to repair or replace the defective parts.
- If within the warranty period, identical materials are unavailable at the time of repair or replacement the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute material of equal or better quality.
- Replacement fabrics/leathers may vary in color from the original due to dye lot differences.
- To obtain warranty services for cushioning in seat cushions, the purchaser must comply with the requirements set forth in this warranty under topical heading cushioning.
- Any item repaired or replaced under these limited warranties for the remainder of the original warrant period only.
- If a problem should arise which you feel is covered by our limited warranties. contact Bama Furniture/678425AB LTD. The original Bill of Sale and the product serial number are necessary for the fulfillment of the warranty. Please make sure any claim for warranty service is accompanied by the necessary information to satisfy the warranty requirements.
- Bama Furniture/678425 AB LTD is not responsible for scheduling or the cost of transporting your furniture to Bama Furniture or from Bama Furniture to your home.
- CAUTION: Motion Furniture (Recliners, sleepers, etc) has many moving parts, caution must be used in operation, (opening, closing etc) Children should not be allowed to play on or operate motion furniture. Always leave recliners in an upright and closed position and keep hands and feet clear of mechanism. Only occupant should operate.
- Delivery charges are based on the delivery address.
- Please have a responsible person at home at the time of delivery. For your protection, your purchase will only be delivered if your residence is attended.
- Please ensure that your driveway, walkways and hallways are clear. (Free from ice, snow, bikes, toys, etc.)
- Pre-measure your doorways, entrances, and hallways to ensure your new product will fit. In some situations product may fit tight, therefore you may be asked to sign a release of liability. 678425 Alta Ltd reserves the right to stop delivery at any time.
Set up Services
Set up services include:
Assembly of frame, placement of bed and packaging removed. Health and safety regulations require your old mattress must be in sanitary condition.
Placement, attachment of legs and or backs and packaging removed.
- Packaging removed
- Attachment of legs, bases on dining room furniture
- Hardware will not be attached
- Ready to assemble products will not be included in set up.
- No returns or refunds
- 30% restocking charge on all cancellation